Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Moment in time

Boys jumping off a bridge
Capture 2 boys jumping off a bridge- writing assessment.PNGOne day, I was in my car and I see two boys jumping down, from the bridge to the sea with excitement and big smiles on faces. One looks like he’s doing a bomb and the other is doing a dive, they puts his hands up and heads down to the salty sea.        

The cars are honking like a trumpets, I hear cars zooming past like racing cars as the air gets more and more polluted. I can hear the gentle movements of the salty sea, I can almost feel the rocky concrete on my feet. I see the fluffy white clouds reflecting on the glistening sea, I smell the salty sea as my car pasts them.

I think they have the most exciting day of their childhood and probably will tell their children in the future of all the adventures they had.
Capture 2 boys jumping off a bridge- writing assessment.PNGBy:Mikayla    

2 comments: