Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

My Perfect Day

My perfect day
It’s a cold rainy day. I can snuggle and cozy up beside the wood burner with my family while watching a movie and sipping a cup of hot cocoa. When we finished the movie we can play family board games. And to finish the day off and relax in the hot spa.

The clouds are dark and grey, the wind is blowing as hard as a typhoon. The wood burner is spreading warmth around the house as fast as lighting. The hot cocoa is as hot as boiling water and as yummy as chocolate. The movie, The Minions is as funny as a clown; you could hear laughter and screams. The hot spa is nice and warm and so relaxing. Isn’t it a lovely day to spend inside the house.
Screenshot 2015-05-20 at 2.18.07 PM.png
By:Mikayla  

8 comments:

  1. I wish that is my perfect day... with out stress and very relaxing feeling and place. You have described it so well, You used powerful similes to describe-- well done!! Maybe next time try to use some onomatopoeia and hyperbole in your stories. Keep it up Mikayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really like how you described what your perfect day would be! Your similes were beautiful and I really wish that was my perfect day. However there was some minor mistakes. For example, there was some spelling mistakes. To me I think the font was big and maybe next time you should try to make it 3 times smaller. Keep the great work up Mikayla!

    From,
    Liezl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I will change my font.

      Delete
  3. Amazing work! I love the way you used simile to describe. However next time you can shrink your font size by 3 or 4 times. Other than that, Well done!
    Keep it up, Mikayla!
    From Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing but the font is to big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will make my font smaller.

      Delete